what is your favourite onomatopoeia

Thursday 2 February 2012

my story (very briefly) part 1


Life isn't always easy - I should know that, but when things are easy I forget the hard times. Being gifted isn't all that it's cracked up to be, there are so many disadvantages: not fitting in, being the goody goody, know it all and not making friends, and when I get a friend, I aim to keep them, but it doesn't always work out...
Throughout the whole of my school life, I have been bullied by loads of different people for loads of different things. I guess jealousy is the main issue. But I do have some friends, my first school friend became my friend about a year ago and it's going well so far. I have another recently discovered friend and they are the only two people (apart from my parents) that understand me. 
I want people to know that gifted kids are normal people too and that we have feelings just like everyone else. I dance, dive, go to guides, sing and learn languages, that's part of me, the only thing that's different is that I'm exceptionally clever.

This is a really nice quote I found
'give me the courage to change the things I can,
ability to deal with things I can't,
and wisdom to know the difference.'

No comments:

Post a Comment